Friday, January 19, 2007

Haha!!! =D I tried QOP yesterday in pub. Not sure if they tweaked her movement and attack speed, but I find the QOP of the recent versions easier than the older ones I tried. She’s more fluid and faster. Rather easy to use =X … in pubs that is…

It's low on life and armour, so you really gotta watch where you tread, and what's hitting you (i.e. creeps attacking you when you are harassing/attacking opponent heroes is a no-no). I’m also not very familiar with mana costs yet, so I can blink forward and find myself 5 mana short or something. Damage too. I let the BH get away with 40 health a few times.

Anyway it was fun. And in tandem with improving oneself at DotA like Ant is valiantly demonstrating, we should start learning and being able to play all the competitive heroes with some level of competence. After CAPL, that is. I think this will help everyone sympathise with your team mates’ difficulties with their usual heroes, and get an idea of the strengths and weaknesses of each hero as well. Yup! See you all tonight!

No comments: